- One of my favourite things about Superdrug is their own brand products. They are just as good as the other products you can buy but at a better price, so you can save some money whilst enjoying the things you love.
- Superdrug own brand products also have the added bonus of not being tested on animals and none of their ingredients are tested on animals over, this makes them extremely vegetarian and vegan friendly. Look for the leaping bunny sign
- Superdrug are so confident of their own brand products that they offer 100% money back if your not satisfied and you can even return the product without a receipt. Obviously this doesn't work if you have used a whole bottle of sun cream, we all know if we don't like a product after one or two uses.
- You collect points on a beautycard and then you can use the points to get free products. You can use part points and part cash to pay for your shopping and you can collect extra points on special offers around the store.
- You can order online and get it delivered to store, this means you don't have to wait in for a parcel and you save on the delivery costs too as it is free to deliver to store.
- They offer some great exclusives like GOSH, MUA, Zoella, B.
I am offering a Superdrug hamper to one blog reader, this will be sent to your closest store and will have goodies, ideal for a family. To enter, you simply need to enter the rafflecopter and good luck to you all
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
UK entries only
Over 18's only
You will need ID to collect the parcel up from store
You dont have to follow on Facebook but the winner will be announced on social media, So I don't want anyone to miss out.
You dont have to enter all the options but if you say you have entered, the option must be fullfilled or all your entries will be voided.
Blog posts must be over 8 words.
UK competitions at ThePrizeFinder