We arrived at Wembley Arena and took our place in the (very long) queue, But the staff worked fast and we were soon inside and looking for our seat. Wembley arena was very easy to navigate and we found our block of seats really quick. We were shown to our seats by a member of staff.
The girls were very excited and In the run up to the show starting, there was an announcement in the way of Arthur Sleep from Gigglebiz reading the news - telling us the show would be starting in 5 minutes, then in a few minutes, This kept the kids in the arena occupied and to build anticipation for the show.
It also made sure everyone was ready and seated for the performance.
You can buy tickets here at www.cbeebieslive.com for performances in
- Tue 7 Apr BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
- Thu 9 Apr LIVERPOOL Echo Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
- Fri 10 Apr NOTTINGHAM Capital FM Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
- Sat 11 Apr GLASGOW The SSE Hydro Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
- Mon 13 Apr NEWCASTLE Metro Radio Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
- Tue 14 Apr MANCHESTER Phones 4U Arena 1.30pm & 4.45pm
If you only do one day out this Easter - make it to the Cbeebies Live! Justin & Friends: Mr Tumble's Circus.
Photos by Saffron Walton
We received these tickets in exchange for a frank and honest review.